Raj Hospitals mission is to provide the best possible care for all diseases affecting the urinary system in a compassionate and timely manner. The hospital is committed to maintaining the highest clinical governance standards and patient-centric care, incorporating the latest advances in the field of Urology. The skilled urologists offer the best diagnosis and treatment of the most challenging urological diseases at Raj Hospitals. The department is expert in treating various types of urological diseases and concerns. The urologist diagnoses and treats conditions related to the genitourinary system, and experts at Raj Hospitals provide optimal solutions for all your medical problems related to the genitourinary system.
The department uses the cutting edge technology, and offers state-of-the-art care for a range of adult and paediatric urological conditions.
Treatments Offered For
- Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
- Female Urology Services
- Urinary tract infections
- Benign scrotal conditions and undescended testes.
- Incontinence and Voiding Evaluation and Management
- Infertility Treatment
- Treatment for the urinary tract and the male reproductive system concerns.
- Pediatric Urology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Kidney (Renal) Transplant
- Renovascular Surgery
- Stone Disease (Kidney Stones and Bladder Stones)
- Urodynamic Testing
- Urologic Cancer Care (Urologic Oncology)
Why choose Raj Hospitals for Urology treatment?
- Skilled urologist and devoted nursing staff
- Treatment provided for all types of urology conditions.
- Treats adolescents, infants, and children with all types of urological health issues
- Uses recent advances in medicine to guarantee the best diagnostics and treatment results
- Provide the best possible healthcare services
- Experts work together to deliver successful treatments
- The department aims to offer treatment in a caring and compassionate environment
- Uses the most advanced technology and the latest research to deliver the best results.
- Offer specialized and advanced care that is at par with the international standards
- Comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services for both adult and paediatric urological diseases.