The Department of Paediatrics is dedicated to delivering complete, compassionate, state-of-the-art health care services for children from birth to sixteen years-of-age. It is a one-stop childcare center where we provide paediatric medical, surgical, and immunization services for the children.
Our paediatric specialists, award-winning nurses, and child life experts provide the foundation for the long and illustrious tradition of excellence in innovative patient care, professional education, and community involvement, as well as in clinical/translational and basic biomedical research. The wide range of specialities provided at Raj Hospitals helps in treating children and young people for a vast range of diseases and illnesses. The department also diagnoses and treats infections, injuries and other, health problems in children.
Treatments Offered for
- Asthma and Other Respiratory Conditions
- Childhood Epilepsy
- Diabetes and Renal Conditions
- Fetal and New-born Care
- Food Allergies and Digestive Disorders
- Paediatric Critical Care
- Paediatric Oncology
- Paediatric Surgery
- Paediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Organ Transplantation- Liver, Kidney, Bone marrow transplant
Why choose Raj Hospitals for Paediatrics treatment?
- Skilled paediatricians and devoted nursing staff
- Treatments in general paediatrics and paediatric critical care
- Makes sure the child meets milestones in growth, behavior, and skills
- Treats adolescents, infants, and children with health issues
- Vaccination services
- Uses recent advances in medicine to guarantee the best diagnostics and paediatric solutions
- Provides the best possible healthcare services for the child and mother
- The department aims to offer treatment in a caring and compassionate environment
- Uses the most advanced technology and the latest research to deliver the best results.