The department is dedicated to delivering complete, compassionate, state-of-the-art health care services for children from birth to sixteen years-of-age. It is a one-stop childcare center where we provide Paediatric medical services, surgical services, and immunization services to children.
Our paediatric specialists, award-winning nurses, and child life experts provide the foundation for the long and illustrious tradition of excellence in innovative patient care, professional education, and community involvement, as well as in clinical/translational and basic biomedical research. The wide range of speciality provided at Raj Hospitals treats children and young people with a vast range of diseases and illnesses. The department also diagnoses and treats the child's infections, illnesses, health problems, and other injuries.
Treatments Offered For
- Asthma and other respiratory conditions
- Childhood epilepsy
- Diabetes and renal conditions
- Fetal and new-born care
- Food allergies and digestive disorders
- Organ transplantation- Liver, Kidney, Bone marrow transplant
- Paediatric Critical Care
- Paediatric heart conditions, including cardiac surgeries
- Paediatric oncology
- Paediatric surgeries
- Paediatric surgery
- Paediatric cardiology
Why choose Raj Hospitals for Paediatrics treatment?
- Skilled paediatricians and devoted nursing staff
- Treatment for general paediatrics and paediatric critical care
- Make sure the child meets milestones in growth, behavior, and skills
- Treats adolescents, infants, and children with health issues
- Vaccination services
- Uses recent advances in medicine to guarantee the best diagnostics and paediatric solutions
- Provide the best possible healthcare services for the child and mother
- The department aims to offer treatment in a caring and compassionate environment
- Experts work together to deliver paediatric treatments successfully
- Uses the most advanced technology and the latest research to deliver the best results.